Collaborative Ed Advisors can help plan and implement custom curriculum that supports middle grader success in High School and beyond.
- Semester, Wheel, 1 year, 2 year or 3 year programs available.
- Course pacing guides/ curriculum, instructional coaching
- Custom MS Content for ALL CTE/ Core and VAPA offerings
- Empower your middle grade students to know their passion, and create exposure and awareness of your secondary programs.
- Offer relevant elective choice including CTE
- Summer camps, enrichment programs and ASP program content also available.
" To help teachers, counselors and administrators implement and improve these middle school practices at the program, school and district levels, ACTE recommends the following:
1. Incorporate career-related project-based learning in the classroom.
2. Design projects and activities to develop employability skills.
3. Be flexible when offering exploratory and introductory CTE courses.
4. Facilitate academic and career planning with scalable online tools.
5. Enable short-term interactions with business and community leaders (and even high schooler). ~ACTE"